Friday 4 October 2013

Do you see what I see?

Or, one of those cases where you need to know what to look out for...

What's so special about this scene?

I am lucky enough to be able to breakfast outside on the deck that overlooks this lovely scene.  This morning was literally the quiet after the storm; (we have endured many days of very high winds). During these wind storms I often think of the birds and animals and wonder how they sit out the days of bad weather, they must be hungry, wet and cold.

As I cast my gaze over the peaceful scene, my eyes fell upon a small mob of kangaroos lolling in the early morning sunshine.  A few were upright and nibbling on the grass, but most were lazing and enjoying the good weather.

I grabbed my camera and changed the lense to a telephoto, and this is the best I can do to share the moment with you.  How many 'roos can you see? Scroll down further for the answer.

Happy days!
Lara-Jane.

The collective noun for a group of kangaroos is a "mob".







Scroll down further for the answer...






















Were you able to find all 9?







No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-49140605-1